SSC Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission is going to appoint eligible candidates on the various vacant posts for Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal/ Sorting Assistant. Application procedure for these posts will be conducted online only through the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The last date to submit an online application for these posts is 07th March 2022. Desirous candidates are asked to fill out the application form by the due date. Detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, fee for application, the scale of pay, etc. all these details are provided in the following article. Applicants may check it and then apply online.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||07th March 2022|
SSC Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification for this job vacancy is 12th pass.
Age Criteria: Applicant must be of the age group of 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022.
Application Fee: Fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women: Nil
Pay Scale: The scale of pay details are as follows:
- Post 1: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- p.m.
- All other posts: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The following procedure will be conducted by SSC:
- Computer Based Test
- Descriptive paper
- Skill/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
Important Details on the SSC Recruitment–
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Postal/ Sorting Assistant
Step by Step Process to Apply For SSC Recruitment–
- Go to the website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Read the full notification in the notice corner and note all the important things to keep in mind while applying online.
- Now go to the Register Online option for the fresh candidates applying for the first time. Registration will require the candidate’s basic details, mobile number, Aadhar number, email id, etc.
- Already registered candidates can directly proceed to fill out the online application form.
- Pay the fee online/ offline at your convenience.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Keep checking your email and messages regularly as SSC will communicate through the registered number and email id.