Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: The Staff Selection Commission has 3261 vacancies for the posts of Clerk, Sub Inspector, Constable, Assistant. Candidates who want to apply must submit their applications on www.ssc.nic.in. The online applications will be accepted by 25/10/2021. The candidates are suggested to follow each and every step given below and apply carefully not to commit any error or mistake.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Clerk, Sub Inspector, Constable, Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||25/10/2021|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation degree holder candidates will be eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants must be as specified according to the concerned post.
Application Fee: Candidates of General and OBC Category will have to pay Rupees 100 while SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen and All the Female Candidates do not have to pay any fee.
Pay Scale: As per the norms specified.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will include the following:
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test whichever applicable
Important Details on the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment–
Staff Selection Commission has started applications for the recruitment on its portal www.ssc.nic.in and it will continue to do so by 25/10/2021.
- Clerk, Sub Inspector, Constable, Assistant
Step by Step Process to Apply For Staff Selection Commission Recruitment–
- The only mode in which the candidates can submit their applications for the recruitment is online so go to www.ssc.nic.in and fill the online form and make sure to fill every detail asked by the Staff Selection Commission in the online form.
- The payment of the fee is to be done online and make sure to do so as asked through a debit/ credit card.
- Upload the required credentials and submit the form.
- The candidates are recommended to keep a copy of the submitted application form as they will have a record of their submitted application form.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Visit our portal regularly.