THDCIL Recruitment 2022: THDC India Limited is inviting applications from ITI holders for one-year training in the organization against 47 posts of Trade Apprentice. The duly filled application form must reach the concerned address by 29/12/2021. Go through the article below to know in detail about the pay scale, desired age for application, selection process, the process of application, etc.,
THDCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||THDC India Limited|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||29th December 2021|
THDCIL Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be Class 10th with ITI from the recognized board or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates who had attained 18 years of age can apply but the maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.
The upper age for SC/ST candidates will be extended for 05 years, for OBC (NCL) – 03 years, and for PwD as per the government regulations.
The base date for age calculation is 29th December 2021.
Application Fee: No information is shared by THDCIL regarding the fee.
Pay Scale: The aspirant will get adequate remuneration as per the apprentice’s act 1961, once he/she is being selected.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected as per the criteria fixed by the THDCIL i.e. through Merit List.
Important Details on the THDCIL Recruitment–
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 06
- Stenographer/Secretarial Assistant – 05
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 05
- Wireman – 06
- Fitter – 05
- Electrician – 07
- Electronics Mechanic – 05
- Mechanic (EM Machinery/R&M Heavy Vehicle) – 03
- Plumber – 05
Step by Step Process to Apply For THDCIL Recruitment–
- In the beginning, the candidates have to register themselves on www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Now, go read the eligibility criteria carefully with respect to age, educational qualifications.
- Download the application and take its print from the website.
- Fill it carefully, attach the hard copies of all testimonials including a printout of registration on the apprenticeship portal.
- At last, post-application to the ” Sr. Manager (HR & Admin.) THDC India Ltd., Vishnugad-Pipalkoti Hydro Electric Project, (VPHEP) Alaknanda Puram, Pipalkoti Distt. – Chamoli – 246472″
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Only those candidates who are eligible who had done ITI degree during 2017-2021.