TNPCB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board is the official body in the state of Tamil Nadu constituted for the purpose to maintain economic stability and to protect the environment from the harmful effect of air, noise, and water pollution. The corporation was established in 1982. TNPCB has decided to conduct the recruitment test to fill the potential candidates on the vacant posts of Assistant Engineer, Environmental Science, Assistant, and Typist. Interested candidate can appear for the test with the good preparation.
TNPCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Environmental Science, Assistant and Typist|
|Number of Vacancies||242|
|Exam Date||10th and 11th of October 2020|
TNPCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 78
- Environmental Scientist – 70
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 38
- Typist – 56
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s/M. Tech with Computer Knowledge and typing is mandatory. To get detailed information on recruitment, check the official para of the recruiter.
Selection Procedure: The applicant needs to appear for the Online Exam to be held on 10th and 11th October 2020. For the typing posts, the candidate will undergo a typing test in English and Tamil.
Pay Scale: Candidates are entitled a handsome amount each month after being selected for the post in the manner below :
- Post 01&02 – Rs. 37700-119500/-
- Post 03&04 – Rs. 19500-62000/-
Age criteria: Detailed information on age can be checked in the official notification.
Official Website: www.tnpcb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must visit the website again and again to get all the updates on recruitment.
- The link for downloading of admit card is available on the website above.
- The candidate can download the admit card from the above-given site.
- The details of the applicant mentioned on the admit card must be the same as to mention in the original documents, otherwise, an applicant will not be allowed to attend the online exam.
NOTE: The duration of the online test is three hours.