TNPL Recruitment 2022: Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited are seeking skilled personnel for the vacant posts of Semi-Skilled on 84 openings. The end date for the online application submission is January 20th, 2022.
To get more details about TNPL Recruitment 2021, let us have an attentive look at the detail in the article below.
TNPL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||20/01/2022|
TNPL Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The job contenders who are interested in the online vacancy application must have done Class 10th with ITI/Diploma in Engineering from the recognized board or institute.
Age Criteria: On 01st January 2022, the age of the applicant should not be more than 30 years.
Besides reserved candidates who are eligible for age relief as per organizational rules.
Pay Scale: Emoluments provided by the Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited will vary as per the post applied for which will be Rupees 44538/-, 48834/-, 50512/-, and 43830/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made on the basis of the parameters adopted by the department i.e. Scrutiny and Interview.
Important Details on the TNPL Recruitment–
For any queries, please contact us on 9489090251 or mail us at email@example.com
Step by Step Process to Apply For TNPL Recruitment–
- Candidates who fulfill the minimum prescribed conditions can apply online at https://tnpl.com.
- The necessary data must be filled up in the online application form and required documents should be uploaded after scanning.
- After successful submission of the application, the applicant will receive the application form with the application number on the registered mail.
- Take out the print of the application received on e-mail and attach the self-attested photocopies of birth proof, Aadhar, PAN card, academics, experience, and caste certificate (if reserved).
- Finally, send the application form to the “General Manager-Hr Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Tnpl Unit-li, Mondipatti, K.Periyapatti (Post), Manapparai (TK), Trichy District-621306, Tamilnadu”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Hard copy of the application can be submitted till the 27th of January 2022.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.