TNPSC board has come up with a bumper vacancy for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post. The TNPSC has declared that they need 731 skilled and capable contenders for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts. The online form link is available on the TNPSC commission website. If you meet the eligibility requirements then fill out the TNPSC application form from 18 November 2022 to 17 December 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Outline:
|Name of Dept.||TNPSC (Tamil Nadu)|
|Vacancy Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||731 Posts|
|Apply Online Begin Date||18/11/2022|
|Apply Online End Date||17/12/2022|
TNPSC Notification 2022 Complete Facts
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon-731 Seat
The TNPSC organization will allow the individuals who have passed the BVSc degree from the authorized College/Insitute/University to apply for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts.
The TNPSC organization will choose the individuals based on the following rounds.
- Stage 1: Subject Paper
- Stage 2: Tamil language questions paper and General Studies question paper.
The fees for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts at TNPSC are described as follows.
- A registration fee of Rupees 150
- An examination fee of Rupees 200
Apply for BOM Notification 2022
The upper age requirement for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post is 32 years at TNPSC.
The Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post is present in the Pay Level-22 and salary will be drawn from the scale INR 56100-205700 PM.
How to Apply For TNPSC Notification
- It is needed to move to the https://apply.tnpscexams.in/secure?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ== link.
- And then read the instructions/rules given there for the VAS posts.
- Upload the docs/certificates in the TNPSC form and pay the fees for the form submission.
- Review the details and then submit the TNPSC form.
TNPSC Recruitment Important Links:
|TNPSC Website Link||View Here|
|TNPSC Notification Pdf||View Here|
|Apply Online Link||View Here|
FAQs About TNPSC Notification
|Q. How many seats are there for the TNPSC Vacancy?|
|A. The TNPSC has given the notification for 731 seats.|
|Q. What is the closing date to apply for TNPSC?|
|A. The application form will be accepted until 17 December 2022.|
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.