TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission brings a new job opportunity for candidates to work as Statistical Assistant and Block Health Statistician. Interested candidates may submit their applications for a total of 193 posts up to 19th November 2021. Aspirants may check the whole article containing the necessary details regarding eligibility criteria, application procedure, and other details.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Statistical Assistant and Block Health Statistician|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||19-11-2021|
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants must be graduate or post-graduate in Mathematics/Economics/ Statistics from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Candidates’ age must not be more than 30 years.
Application Fee: All candidates are required to an amount of Rs. 150/- as Registration Fee along with the application fee specified below.
- Gen: Rs. 100/-
- Sc/St/ PWd/ Exsm/MEBC: Nil
Pay Scale: See below.
Selection Procedure: The process of a written exam, document verification, and counseling will be followed for the selection of suitable candidates for the advertised posts.
Important Details on the TNPSC Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1.||Block Health Statistician||161||Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 65,500/-|
|2.||Statistical Assistant||02||Rs. 35,900/- to Rs. 1,13,500/-|
|3.||Computer cum vaccine Store Keeper||30||Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/-|
Step by Step Process to Apply For TNPSC Recruitment–
- It is advised to candidates to read the whole notification carefully and then proceed with filling the form.
- For the application form, candidates need to fill the one-time registration form, pay the fee of registration. This one-time registration will be valid for a period of 5 years.
- After this candidates can fill the form using personal, academic qualifications, work experience details.
- The photo/signature and documents/certificates as mentioned in the official notification are required to upload.
- Go for the online payment of the application/ examination fee.
- Finally, close the form or complete the whole procedure of the application form before the last date i.e. 19-11-2021.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicants are suggested to keep the hard copy of the filled application form with them as proof.