Town and Country Planning Department Recruitment 2021: Town and Country Planning Department, Goa invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up 18 vacant posts for MTS, LDC, Draughtsman, and Driver. Candidates can submit their offline applications by the closing date i.e. 08th November 2021. Important guidelines/instructions/selection process for recruitment on these vacant posts are given below.
Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Town and Country Planning Department|
|Posts Name||MTS, LDC, Driver, and Drautsman|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||08th November 2021|
Town and Country Planning Department Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must ensure that they are 10th pass/12th pass and have ITI/ Diploma in Draughtsman from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants must not be more than 45 years.
Pay Scale: Please see the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are required to appear for a written exam or Skill test/typing test organized by TCP Department, Goa.
Important Details on the TCP Department Recruitment–
- Driver – 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 05
- Lower Division Clerk – 05
- Draughtsman – 07
Step by Step Process to Apply For Town and Country Planning Department Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.tcp.goa.gov.in and check the full notification. Note the important instructions and eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates willing to apply are required to submit their application offline till 08th November 2021.
- The application must be filled in carefully and attach all the documents’ hard copy too.
- Affix a self-attested recent color passport photo on the form or as specified by the TCP Department.
- The filled application form along with the self-attested documents must be submitted to the “Office of Town and Country Planning Department, 2nd Floor, Dempo Tower, Patto Plaza, Panaji”.
- Candidates working in Govt./ Local govt. department/semi-govt./ autonomous bodies are required to apply/ send their application through the proper channel only otherwise applications will be discarded.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date and fill and send the application on time so that it reaches the concerned department on or before 08-11-2021.