Tripura Police Recruitment 2021: Tripura Police decides to engage the eligible candidates holding the Bachelor’s in Law for the 10 vacant seats on the designation of District Legal Advisor, and Additional Legal Advisor. Only offline applications can be filled for this purpose and the last date to fill the application is the 15th of June 2021.
Please have a look at the details below to know about recruitment.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Tripura Police|
|Posts Name||District Legal Advisor, and Additional Legal Advisor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Tripura|
|Last Date To Apply||15th June 2021|
Tripura Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- District Legal Advisor – 09
- Additional Legal Advisor – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have completed Bachelor’s in Law from the certified institute. Furthermore, the candidate must also have work experience of five years in the settlement of criminal cases in the Judicial Magistrate Court and in the Sessions court.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be of the age specifications as decided by the Tripura Police.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get the good scale of pay as below :
- Post 01 – INR 100000/- p.m.
- Post 02 – INR 150000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: After the verification of details filled up in the application form the candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of authentic details. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Tripura Police Recruitment 2021–
As per the details stated by the Tripura Police in its official notification, the candidate must send the application by 15/06/2021. The applications received by the concerned office after this date will not get accepted.
How To Apply Offline For Tripura Police Recruitment 2021–
- Firstly, the candidate must check out the eligibility terms and conditions.
- Next is to download the proforma of the application form from www.tripurapolice.gov.in.
- Enter the personal information such as name, address, mobile, e-mail, age, caste, experience, etc., in the form along with the academic records.
- Thereafter, the applicant will attach the xerox copies of the documents as proof of age, caste (if the applicant is reserved), experience, education qualification, enrollment certificate with the Bar council/Association and paste the stamp size colored photograph on the form.
- In end, forward the application to “Office of the Assistant Inspector-General of Police (Crime), Police HQ, Tripura, Agartala, Pin – 799001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Go to the website for the day-to-day updates.