Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021: Tripura Public Service Commission is going to recruit candidates for filling up 86 vacancies of Supervisor, LDA/ Typist posts. The applications in online mode can be submitted on or before 20/01/2022 (Post 1) and 15/01/2022 (Post 2). The candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment in the specified mode only and all the instructions must be followed by the candidates.
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Supervisor, Lower Division Assistant / Typist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum specified academic qualification to be held by a candidate is:
- Supervisor (ICDS): Bachelor’s Degree
- Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist: Class 12th
Age Criteria: The candidates of the age specified 18-40 years can apply. The cut-off date on which the age will be considered is 20/01/2022 (Post 1) and 15/01/2022 (Post 2).
Application Fee: The application fee of Rupees 200 (General and OBC Category) and Rupees 150 (SC/ ST/ BPL/ PH Category) is applicable.
Pay Scale: The pay scale applicable is:
- Supervisor (ICDS): Rupees 27,300-86,300/-per month
- Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist: As per pay scale applicable and specified for the post
Selection Procedure: Check out below:
- Post 1: Written Test (Pre and Mains) and Personality Test
- Post 2: Written Test and Typing test
Important Details about the Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment–
Tripura Public Service Commission will entertain the recruitment applications in online mode on its only official web portal www.tpsc.gov.in by 20/01/2022.
- Supervisor (ICDS): 36
- Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist: 50
Step by Step Instructions to submit the application For TPSC Recruitment–
- Tripura Public Service Commission will accept all applications from the candidates in online mode and that too on or before the last date.
- So, to submit your application, go to www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Once you land on the website, click on the link for the above-mentioned vacancies and after that, you will be asked to fill in the required details and upload your credentials.
- Make sure to save a copy of the digitally filled and submitted online application form.
Important Links that you will need for the recruitment process
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notice||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: No physical copy is to be sent to the office address specified.