TSPSC Recruitment 2021: The Telangana State Public Service is a constitutional body established for the filling of vacancies of Civil services jobs in Telangana. The candidates seeking the jobs in the government department in Telangana state should apply online for Junior Typist, and Junior Assistant for 127 vacancies until 05th May 2021. For the comprehensive details on TSPSC Recruitment 2021, go through the below-mentioned article.
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Typist, and Junior Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Telangana|
|Last Date To Apply||05/05/2021|
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Senior Assistant – 15
- Junior Assistant – 112
Educational Qualifications: The interviewee must have a Diploma in Computer Application OR BCA Degree OR a Degree in Computer Science from the government-approved institute. Additionally, Technical Examination in English Typewriting by the lower grade is preferable.
Age Criteria: The candidate must fall under 18 to 34 years. The upper age will be relaxed based on the organizational rules.
Application Fee: The applications must be accompanied by the charge of Rs. 200/- apart from the examination fee of Rs. 80/- which is also payable. SC/ST/BC/PH of Telangana are exempted.
Pay Scale: An attractive package will be attributed to the applicants selected for Post 01 – Rs. 22460-66330/-, Post 02 – Rs. 16400-49870/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made by the TSPSC on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam. The candidates will be called for documents verification whose name is listed in the merit list which is based on the score in the exam.
Important Details Regarding TSPSC Recruitment 2021–
The due date for the online application is the 05th of May 2021.
How To Apply Online For TSPSC Recruitment 2021–
- Get the complete instructions through the access on https://tspsc.gov.in.
- Log in with id-password, if the user is a new application then go for one-time registration.
- During the time of registration, the candidate is required to fill in specific particulars.
- After registration, log in with the credentials and then you will see the details about qualifications, caste, age, Aadhar no. etc, on-screen, check it, and if any mistake persists then click on no.
- The next step is the payment of fees and after payment, you will be directed to download the pdf of the application form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: After final submission, no change is allowed to be done in the application form.