UBI Recruitment 2021: Union Bank of India is a public sector bank owned by the government of India that has planned to engage 06 skilled & intellectual individuals for the posts of Chief Risk Officer, & Chief Digital Officer. UBI will accept only those applications which are submitted on the portal by the due date i.e. 29/12/2021.
If you consider yourself to be suitable for these posts in the banking sector, then you should read the notification hereunder.
UBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Union Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Chief Risk Officer, Chief Digital Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||29 December 2021|
UBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Chief Risk Officer – 01
- Chief Digital Officer – 01
- Head Analytics – 01
- Chief Economic Advisor – 01
- Head – API Management – 01
- Head – Digital Lending and FinTech – 01
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant who is willing to file an online application must have any of the specified degrees :
- Bachelor/BE/B.Tech OR MBA
- The above-mentioned degree must be from a recognized college/institute.
Age Criteria: It is essential to note that individuals under a specified age only can apply for the posts. The age dimensions are 35 – 55 years (Post 01), and 35 – 60 years (Post 02-06).
Reserved candidates will be entitled to age relaxation as per government rules formulated for the banking sector.
Application Fee: The flat amount of Rupees One Thousand only will be charged by the Union Bank of India from its applicants.
Pay Scale: Attractive wages as per norms in the banking industry.
Selection Procedure: Before getting selection, the candidate will undergo Shortlisting and an Interview.
Important Details on the UBI Recruitment–
At the time of application, the candidate must verify that the e-mail id mentioned by him/her at the time of application is correct as all the latest news related to the recruitment will be shared through it.
Step by Step Process to Apply For UBI Recruitment–
- Initially, the applicant needs to register online (if an existing user then login through id-password).
- Enter the candidate’s bio-data like name, address, age, academics, experience, & others.
- The educational records, with signature and photograph to be uploaded during application.
- The last step of the application is the submission of the application after preview followed by payment.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: In case of any problem during the application, mail us at email@example.com.