UCO Bank Recruitment 2021: This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are aspired to start up their career in the banking sector. UCO Bank requires a dynamic candidate for the post of Internal Ombudsman who can hear the grievance of customers in a proper and speedy way. The application due is 30/06/2021.
The following draft will familiarize with the important contents of the post like the application process, fee structure, qualifications mandatory, desired experience, etc.,
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||United Commercial Bank|
|Posts Name||Internal Ombudsman|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kolkata|
|Last Date To Apply||30th June 2021|
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Internal Ombudsman – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be :
- Retired or serving employee, not below the rank of Deputy General Manager.
- Seven years of experience in banking regulation, supervision, payment and settlement, and/or consumer protection.
Age Criteria: Only those aspirants will be eligible who are less or equal to 70 years.
Application Fee: The charges prescribed by UCO Bank is INR 2000/-
Pay Scale: The candidate will be provided with a handsome monthly salary of Rupees 70000/- with INR 15000/- for conveyance. Telephonic/Mobile Expenditure will be borne by the bank.
Selection Procedure: The candidate performing well in the Interview will be selected.
Important Details Regarding UCO Bank Recruitment 2021–
The recruitment is for a contact period of a minimum of three years but not more than five years.
Job location is Head Office, Kolkata.
The candidate should also keep the hard copy of the application form for the reference in future.
How To Apply For UCO Bank Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must carefully check the advertisement before applying to make certain that he/she is eligible.
- The format of the application form can be download from the website.
- Fill up the information in each and every column in the application form.
- Affix the self-attested copies of the certificates with the application form, and also paste the photograph at the space available in the form.
- Then, send the application into pdf form to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Send hard copy to “To The General Manager (HRM) UCO Bank Human Resource Management Head Office 04th Floor, 10 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata 700001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Application must be sent on time, otherwise it will not be considered.