UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Unique Identification Authority of India is a statutory body under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology that is recruiting personnel on deputation. There is a total of 16 vacancies of Technical Officer & Private Secretary in the organization. The due date for application form submission stands on 08th March 2021.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Technical Officer and Private Secretary|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bengaluru|
|Last Date To Apply||08/03/2021|
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of the Posts:
- Deputy Director – 05
- Assistant Director – 03
- Technical Officer – 05
- Private Secretary – 01
- Assistant Section Officer – 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have the post of analogous in a govt undertaking with desirable experience. Please check the official page details before proceeding with the application.
Age Criteria: The maximum age attained by the aspirant can be 56 years. Applicants of the age above this will not be competent for the post.
Application Fee: Candidates must feel relaxed as no information has been given by UIDAI regarding fees.
Pay Scale: The salary scale for the available posts is Level 11 (Post 01), Level 10 (Post 02), Level 08 (Post 03 & 04), and Level 06 (Post 05).
- The facilities of accommodation and medical will be as per UIDAI norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection process for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 consists of the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding UIDAI Recruitment 2021–
Applications that are incomplete in any aspect OR if the application does not reach the office address on time, the candidature will be canceled.
How To Apply Offline For UIDAI Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate has the chance to apply for the post in an offline mode. No other medium of application will be accepted.
- The first step of the application includes filling in details as per the required way.
- Affix the documents self-attested photocopies such as about education, experience, caste, if privileged, age evidence, and other related documents which may be relevant.
- Put the latest photograph on the form on the upper right side.
- Post complete filled form with the requisite attached documents after careful view to the address “Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru – 560092”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For more details on UIDAI Recruitment 2021, visit us through the official website.