UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of Supervisor and Assistant Agriculture Officer on the 423 vacant posts. Online applications will be filled for this job vacancy till 18th November 2021. Candidates in their own interest may read the following article containing the information about the age and educational qualification, application procedure, scale of pay, fee for the application, selection procedure, and important instructions to apply.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) and Supervisor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||18th November 2021|
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Diploma in relevant field / B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
Age Criteria: Aspirants belonging to the age group of 21 to 43 years. The age will be considered as on 01-07-2021.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay the application fee as given- below:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/ PH of Uttarakhand: Rs. 150/-
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to pass a Computer-Based Test organized by UKSSSC. Candidates qualifying for the written test will be called for Document Verification.
Important Details on the UKSSSC Recruitment–
- Supervisor – 181
- Assistant Agriculture Officer – 242
Step by Step Process to Apply For UKSSSC Recruitment–
- Applicants are asked to read the official notification issued by UKSSSC and ensure that he fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria to apply.
- Candidates have to click on the One Time Registration Link and complete the process of registration using the online application portal of UKSSSC.
- The candidate will be asked for his personal details, address, qualification, work experience, and other details.
- It is required to upload all the certificates along with the photo and signature of the candidate in the size and format as per the UKSSSC instructions.
- Complete the payment process for fee charges for the application.
- Have a look over the filled information in the form before closing the form finally.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the printout of the filled application form with themselves as proof. This need not to send to UKSSSC.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Email-id and the mobile number to be filled in the form must be kept active during the recruitment process.