UP Police Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Police department has brought a wonderful job opportunity for the young people who want to grab their seats in the police department. The online applications for 2430 posts of Assistant Operator, Principal Operator, and Workshop Staff can be filled till 28/02/2022.
UP Police Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Posts Name||Assistant Operator, Principal Operator, and Workshop Staff|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||28th February 2022|
UP Police Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
- Assistant Operator (Radio Cadre) – 1374
- Principal Operator (Mechanical) – 936
- Workshop Staff – 120
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a certificate of class 12th/10th/ITI or Engineering Diploma to apply for the post.
Age Criteria: The age of the aspirant will be computed by Uttar Pradesh Police on 01st July 2022, and on this date, the candidate must be under 18 to 22 years (Post 01), and 20 to 28 years (Post 02-03).
Application Fee: The applicants are bound to make payment of INR 400/- at the time of application.
Pay Scale: The monthly remuneration of the candidate will be Rupees 25500-81100/- (Post 01), Rupees 35400-112400/- (Post 02), and Rupees 21700-69100/- (Post 03).
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of the following :
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
Important Details on the UP Police Recruitment–
Please note that the fee once paid will not be refunded at any cost. So, check out all the instructions before applying.
Step by Step Process to Apply For UP Police Recruitment–
- The process of application will start with a visit to the official website of the UP Police.
- Check out all the detailed instructions carefully to know your eligibility.
- Thereafter, fill up the particulars in the online application form such as the name, address, caste, experience, contact, e-mail, academics, etc.,
- The scanned photo of the candidate with the signature must be uploaded on the portal.
- Now, deposit the fee to the account of the department.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification 01
|Official Notification 02||Check Here|
Note: At the time of verification of certificates, if it is detected that the applicant has provided any wrong detail, the application will be rejected immediately.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.