Combined Medical Services Examination will be organized by UPSC corporation for hiring doctors for various vacant posts. The UPSC has mentioned that they require 1261 skilled doctors for various posts present in the MC of Delhi and other govt hospitals. MBBS degree is a must-apply for the CMS Exam 2023 conducted by UPSC. If you want to submit the UPSC CMS form then apply before 09-05-2023.
UPSC CMS Jobs 2023
|Number of Positions||1261 Positions|
|Registration Closing Date||09-05-2023|
|Position Name||Medical Officer/MO and Other Positions|
|Name of Organization||UPSC CMS|
|Registration Starting Date||19-04-2023|
|Website Link||Tap Now For the Website|
UPSC CMS Career 2023
- Category-01/Medical Officers/GDMO- 584
- Category-02/Assis Divisional MO/Railway- 300
- Category-02/GDMO/New Delhi MC- 01
- Category-03/GDMO/Municipal Corp/Delhi- 376
Educational Qualifications Details:
You should carry the certificate of MBBS degree if you want to apply for the UPSC CMS jobs online from the ratified college/institute/organization.
- For Position 1 – Below 35 Years
- For Position 2,3,4 – Below 32 Years
The prospects are required to clear the selection process conducted by UPSC for the CMS posts which will have a written test and interviews.
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD people are free from the payment
- And all other people are going to pay a fee of Rupee 200 for the CMS posts
- For Position 1 – The pay scale will be Rupee 56100-177500 + NPA
- For Position 2 – The pay scale will be Rupee 56100-177500 + NPA
- For Position 3 – The pay scale will be Rupee 56100-177500 + NPA
- For Position 4 -The pay scale will be Rupee 15600-39100 and GP will be Rupee 5400
Fill out the form for Indian Army Vacancy 2023
How to Apply For UPSC CMS Notification
- We have given the UPSC CMS link below.
- Get the link and apply online by mentioning the degree details, etc.
- Enter the info in the UPSC CMS form and tap on the attachment link for uploading the docs.
|Notification Pdf||Get Now|
|Website Link||Get Now|
|Apply Online Link||Get Now|
FAQs About UPSC Jobs
|Q. What is the full form of UPSC CMS?|
|A. It is Combined Medical Services Examination conducted by UPSC.|
|Q. Until when doctors can register for the UPSC CMS Exam 2023?|
|A. You have time until 09 May 2023 for the UPSC CMS Exam form submission for the 2023 year.|