UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has again released an official notification regarding the hiring of candidates on 159 vacancies of Central Armed Police Forces. The online application platform will remain active till 05/05/2021.
The following paragraph will provide the necessary details of recruitment such as the salary offered, age criteria, the charges of application, how to apply for the posts and others.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||05 May 2021|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Post Details: Central Armed Police Force – Assistant Commandants are categorized into :
- BSF – 35
- CRPF – 36
- CISF – 67
- ITBP – 20
- SSB – 01
Educational Qualifications: The interested candidate must have a Degree in Bachelor from a recognized college. To get more updates, check out the website.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the competitors should not be less by 20 years although the upper level is 25 years. The calculation of age will be done on 01.08.2021. Upper age will be relaxed in the following manner :
- 05 years for Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste.
- 03 years in case of Other Backward Class.
Application Fee: Female, SC/ST are exempted while for General and Other Backward Caste, the charges are Rupees Two Hundred.
Pay Scale: The handsome package will be provided in the hand of the candidate as per the rules of the organization.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based upon the following parameters as specified below :
- Written Test.
- Physical Standard/Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical EXamination.
- Interview and Personality Test.
Important Details Regarding UPSC Recruitment 2021–
For any query regarding the recruitment, the candidate may contact over telephone 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543.
Provide valid e-mail/mobile at the time of application as all the intimations will be done through it.
How To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2021–
- UPSC will consider only online applications filled on https://upsconline.nic.in.
- View the application instructions will attention and if eligible then click on ‘Online Application’
- Add the academic and details of personal curriculum like name, address, age, caste, etc.
- Upload the recent photograph of passport size with the white background.
- Remit the application fees through net banking/debit card/credit card.
- In end, submit the application after a complete review of the data filled-in form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: There will be – ve marking for the wrong question makes by the examinee during the test.