Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission issued an official notification on its official website www.ukpsc.gov.in for the engagement of eligible candidates on the 103 vacant posts. The Commission invites applications to fill the vacant posts of Forest Range Officer, Assistant Prosecution Officer (ASO). Interested candidates are asked to submit their applications for these vacant posts on or before the last date. The application will be accepted online only. For the last date, academic qualification, application, selection procedure and other important details candidates may go through the following paragraph.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Forest Range Officer, Assistant Prosecution Officer (ASO)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment||Uttarakhand|
|Last Date To Apply||please check below|
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have a Graduation (Post 2)/ Bachelor’s degree in Law (Post 1) from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Candidate who belongs to the age group 21-42 years as of 01-07-2021 are eligible to apply for the advertised posts.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs. 86.55/- (SC/ ST – Female candidates of Uttarakhand/ Dependent of Freedom Fighters/ Ex-serviceman/Unreserved Orphans) and for all other candidates fee is Rs. 176.55/-. Please check the official notification too.
Selection Procedure: A Written Exam (Preliminary and Mains Exam), Physical Standard Test, and Interview, will be organized for the selection of candidates.
Important Details on the Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Last Date|
|1.||Assistant Prosecution Officer||63||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-||17-09-2021|
|2.||Forest Range Officer||40||Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-||08-10-2021|
Step-by-Step Process to Apply For Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.ukpsc.net.in and go to the tab Apply Now.
- The first step is to fill out the registration form.
- In the registration form fill your current email id and mobile number.
- Log in with the registration id and password.
- All the personal details have to be filled in along with educational and other details.
- Now upload the recent passport-size photograph and signature in the size and format as specified in the notification.
- Make the payment for the application fee.
- Complete the form submission process before the last date.
- At last, take the hard copy of the application form and keep it safely with you for future reference.
Note: Applicants are advised to regularly check the official website of UKPSC i.e. www.ukpsc.gov.in for the latest updates.