Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is looking for eligible candidates suitable for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electricity Inspector, Assistant Geologist, Mining Officer. A total of 162 seats will be filled through this job vacancy. Applicants can register themselves for these posts online only. The last date of closing for the application, minimum eligibility criteria, selection procedure, fee details, and other important instructions, etc. all this information is given here below.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electricity Inspector, Assistant Geologist, Mining Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||21st and 22nd September 2021|
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The qualification required for these job vacancies is a Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering, PG degree in Geology and Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Candidates completing the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 42 years will be eligible to apply online.
Application Fee: Application fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC/EWS of Uttarakhand: Rs. 276.55/-
- SC/ ST of Uttarakhand: Rs. 126.55/-
- PH of Uttarakhand: RS.26.55/-
Pay Scale: Candidates will get Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- as their monthly salary.
Selection Procedure: A screening exam/ written exam/ personal interview will be conducted by the UKPSC for the selection process.
Important Details on the Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment–
- Assistant Engineer -152
- Assistant Electricity Inspector-02
- Mining Officer – 03
- Assistant Geologist – 05
Step by Step Process to Apply For Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment–
- Firstly candidates are required to read the full notification.
- The form will be accepted online by the last date i.e. 21-09-2021 for posts no. 1 & 2 and 22-09-2021 for post no. 3 & 4.
- In the form, it is required to fill in all the details about the personal, educational, and work experience (if any) of the candidate.
- A recent passport-size color photo along with the scanned copies of all the relevant certificates have to be uploaded.
- The fee as decided by PSC has to pay on time i.e. before the last date.
- Submit the application and retain a hard copy of the application for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Keep visiting our website for more updates and other job vacancies.