WCR Recruitment 2021: West Central Railway, Indian Railways is on hiring mode and is inviting applications from skilled and qualified Indian citizens to participate in the recruitment process for filling up 38 vacant posts of Station Master. www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. 25/07/2021 is the deadline for the final submission of the online applications for the recruitment for the mentioned vacancies for the post of Station Master.
WCR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||West Central Railway, Indian Railways|
|Posts Name||Station Master|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||25/07/2021|
WCR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who hold a Graduation Degree in any field can apply for the recruitment process and try for getting the job.
Age Criteria: The candidates of the following age can apply for the recruitment:
- General Category: 40 years
- OBC Category: 43 years
- SC/ ST Category: 45 years
The relaxation to the OBC/ SC/ ST category is as per the reservation norms.
Application Fee: Read the official notification thoroughly and check if you are required to make payment of the application fee.
Pay Scale: The candidates appointed as a Station Master will draw a monthly remuneration of Rupees 61,400/-per month.
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test (CBT), Aptitude Test, Document Verification, and Medical Test will be conducted in order to select the most suitable candidates for the final appointment.
Important Details Regarding WCR Recruitment–
All the candidates will be required to apply online on www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in between the period of 26/06/2021 to 25/07/2021 in order to participate in the process of recruitment for 38 vacancies for the post of Station Master.
How To Apply Online For WCR Recruitment–
- The mode of application specified is online and the website on which the applications are to be filled and submitted is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in, the official portal of the West Central Railway.
- A passport size photograph of the applicant that must be a recent photo is to be uploaded by the applicant.
- Signature of the applicant and the required academic qualification and other certificates are to be uploaded as well considering the instructions relating to the format and size.
- Submit the application form before the last date and save a copy in offline mode.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Every candidate is liable to fill in all accurate details only and if anyone is found providing any false information then his or her candidature will be straight-forward rejected.