Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Western Naval Command, Indian Navy is planning to engage eligible persons serving in equivalent or higher grades of Defence Services as Fireman, Pest Control Worker, and Pharmacist i.e. for Group C posts. Applications are invited through offline mode for all these vacancies. A total of 127 seats will be filled through this recruitment. Applications for the same will be accepted by 26th April 2022. All details like eligibility criteria, applications procedure, the format of application, along with other important instructions are provided in the official notification issued by the concerned authority on its official website. Candidates can go through it once or may read the article written below in which we have mentioned all the necessary information in brief.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Western Naval Command, Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||Fireman, Pest Control Worker, and Pharmacist (Group C posts)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||26th April 2022|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification required for this recruitment is 10th pass. More information is given in the official advertisement.
Age Criteria: The age limit is 18-56 years.
Application Fee: There is no fee for the recruitment/application procedure.
Selection Procedure: Following criteria will be followed:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Provisional Appointment Letter
- Document Verification
Important Details on the Indian Navy Recruitment–
- Fireman – 120
- Pest Control Worker -06
- Pharmacist – 01
Step by Step Process to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment–
- Firstly, visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and check the official notification in the career and job section for a Naval Civilian.
- Open the advertisement, read it, and then fill out the application in the same format as specified by the Naval Department.
- Paste a recent color passport size photo on it and attach the xerox of all documents as per the instructions.
- Forward all these attachments with the application form to the following address: “The Flag Officer Commanding in Chief, Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai- 400001.”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Make sure that the filled application reaches the above-mentioned address by the last date.