Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission invites applications to fill the 50 vacant seats for the Forest Ranger post through the online recruitment portal. We have placed details about eligibility criteria, application fee, the procedure for selection, and application form, pay scale, instructions to apply online, etc. in the following article. Aspirants may read it before proceeding with the application form. Interested candidates who are eligible for this job may submit their online application up to 27th January 2022 while the last date for fee submission is 30th January 2022.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Forest Ranger|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27th January 2022|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification for Forrest Ranger is Graduation in Science / Engineering.
Age Criteria: The age limit for this job vacancy is 21-38 years as of 01-01-2021.
Application Fee: The application fee is:
- SC/ST/ OBC: Rs. 150/-
- Gen/EWS: Rs. 250/-
- BPL: NIL
Pay Scale: The pay scale is:
- Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 97,000/- with Grade Pay- of Rs. 10,300/-
Selection Procedure: A written exam and walking test will be scheduled by APSC.
Important Details on the Recruitment–
- Forest Ranger – 50
Step by Step Process to Apply For Recruitment–
- Candidates can apply online for this post by the APSC Recruitment portal only.
- For this visit the website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click on the online recruitment portal tab given in the left-hand corner.
- Read the full advertisement first and then click on register here for new registration.
- For one-time registration, candidates are required to provide their basic details.
- Log in with your registration id and fill the form.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents along with photos and signatures.
- Pay the fee amount and retain the hard copy of the filled form and receipt of the fee.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: APSC will communicate with the candidates through the registered email/ phone number. So, it is advised to the applications to keep checking their emails and messages regularly.