Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Bank of India is looking forward to appointing eligible candidates to the 07 vacant seats of Attendant, Office Assistant, Watchman cum Gardener at various places working under the Ujjain Zonal Office of BOI. Applicants are invited to work with BOI for a period of 2 years on a contractual basis. Candidates are asked to apply for the above-notified posts through offline mode by 27-08-2021. The official website of Bank of India is www.bankofindia.co.in. Aspirants in their own interest may read the article written next to it. In the article, we have introduced all the necessary details concerning recruitment.
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Attendant, Office Assistant, Watchman cum Gardener|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27 August 2021|
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants looking for this job vacancy are required to be 7th/ 10th pass (Post 2 & 1) / Graduate with Computer Knowledge (Post 3) from a recognized board/ institute/ university.
Age Criteria: Candidates applying for Post 1 & 2 must complete the age of 18-65 years and 18-45 years for Post 3.
Pay Scale: The pay scale per month for these job vacancies is as follows:
- Post 1: Rs. 8000/-
- Post 2: Rs. 5000/-
- Post 3: Rs. 15,000/-
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to pass the written exam/ Personal Interview (as per the posts) organized by BOI.
Important Details on the Bank of India Recruitment–
The number of vacancies:
- Attendant – 01
- Watchman Cum Attendant – 01
- Office Assistant – 05
Step by Step Process to Apply For Bank of India Recruitment–
- It is asked to the candidates to fill the application in offline mode only.
- Candidates may check the official notification issued by BOI or you may use the link given below.
- Application in the prescribed format is attached along with the official notification issued by BOI.
- Candidates may have the printout of the application form from there.
- Applicants are requestd to fill the form in their own handwriting. Details filled in the form must match as in the documents/ certificates.
- It is required to attach photocopies of necessary documents.
- Paste the photo on the form and send this to the address given below.
- Postal address: “The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Ujjain Zonal Office, C- 2, Kshipra Vihar, Dewas Road, Nagziri, Ujjain – 456010”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Applicants are recommended to keep visiting the official website of BOI i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in for regular updates about the recruitment process.