BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has requested the skilled and qualified candidates to apply for recruitment for 13 vacancies for various posts of Finance Professional, Software Developer, Software Tester. The applicants need to make sure to submit their online applications on www.becil.com.
BECIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Finance Professional, Software Developer, Software Tester|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||
BECIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Finance Professional-04
- Senior Software Developer-01
- Software Developer MIC-03
- Software Tester-01
- UX/ UI Designer-01
- Startup Fellow-03
Educational Qualifications: CA/ CMA (Post 1) and B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA passout candidates (Post 2-6) are eligible to apply for the recruitment as per the specified eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure: Test and Personal Interview will be the basis for the selection of suitable candidates for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will draw the following salary:
- Post 1: Rupees 48,050/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 75,000-90,000/-per month
- Post 3-5: Rupees 60,000-75,000/-per month
- Post 6: Rupees 50,000/-per month
Application Fees: Pay the applicable fee as specified below:
- General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen Category – Rupees 750 (Rupees 500/-extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ PH Category-Rupees 450 (Rupees 300/-extra for every additional post applied)
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Post 1: 25-40 years
- Post 2: Up to 45 years
- Post 3-5: Up to 35 years
- Post 6: Up to 30 years
Official Website: www.becil.com
Important Instructions to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form online on www.becil.com if you want to grab the job opportunity offered by the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
- Fill the application form with the accurate details only.
- Pay the applicable fee followed by uploading the specified academic credentials, a passport size photo and signature of the applicant.
- Make sure to submit the application form by the due date.
NOTE: The application forms need to be submitted by the candidates till the following specified date:
- Post 1: 15/12/2020
- Post 2-6: 24/11/2020