BHC Recruitment 2021: Bombay High Court has a recruitment drive for the vacant posts of Stenographer in High Court of Judicature at Bombay Bench at Aurangabad. Available vacancies in the organization are 06 and every qualified candidate can apply till 05th March 2021 for the posts of Stenographer. This is a folder chance for the aspirant seeking job in the govt sector, therefore, an interested candidate must apply as soon as possible after getting the recruitment details mentioned below.
BHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bombay High Court|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Maharashtra|
|Last Date To Apply||05/03/2021|
BHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) – 03
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) – 03
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have completed Graduation Degree from the accredited college.
Age Criteria: The candidate must complete the age of 21 years but not more than 38 years.
Application Fee: The charges fixed for online application is Rs. 200/-
Pay Scale: The salary will be remitted to the selected candidate as per the norms of BHC which is mentioned below :
- Rs. 41800-132300/- per month (Post 01).
- Rs. 38600-122800/- per month (Post 02).
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of Shorthand Examination, Typing, and Viva-Voce.
Important Details Regarding BHC Recruitment 2021–
Submit an active mail address or contact while filling the form as all the intimations will be made through this.
If the candidate is found to fails the essential criteria or the details added by him/her during application in the form is wrong, the candidature will get rejected. The candidate has to bring/attach a NOC certificate if he/she had worked with any employer.
How To Apply Online For BHC Recruitment 2021–
- Go to the official website of BHC on https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Revise the instructions and fill in the details as per the academic records.
- Upload the desired certificates under a specific format with the scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the fees in online mode i.e. through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Submit the online form by 05/03/2021.
- Print out should not be sent at any place while the hard copy of the application can be kept for future records.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: At the time of recruitment or thereafter, the applicant is bound to follow all the instructions.