BHEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited invites applications to fill up the 36 vacant posts for Supervisor and Engineer. It is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for work in a reputed govt. owned engineering and manufacturing enterprise. The applications for it will be accepted online only through the official website of www.bhel.com. The last date to submit the application form is 11th January 2022 while the last date for submission of a hard copy of the online filled application to the BHEL Nagpur Office is 14-01-2022. More information/ details regarding eligibility, selection procedure, fee charges for registration/application, the scale of pay, number of vacancies (post-wise), etc. are given by us in the following article. Candidates may look over it before applying online.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited|
|Posts Name||Supervisor, Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||11th January 2022|
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants are required to have a diploma/ degree in Engineering and Technology from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant must be less than equal to 40 years as on 01-01-2020.
Application Fee: Fee details are:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/ PWD: NIL
Pay Scale: The monthly salary for both posts is:
- Post 1: Rs. 71,040/-
- Post 2: Rs. 39,670/-
Selection Procedure: The recruitment authority will organize a Personal Interview for the selection of suitable candidates for these posts.
Important Details on the BHEL Recruitment–
- Engineer – 10
- Supervisor – 26
Step by Step Process to Apply For BHEL Recruitment–
- Go to the official website of BHEL i.e. www.bhel.com and click on the career tab.
- Read the full notification and check each and every detail for eligibility.
- Click on the link to apply online and fill the form, upload the recent passport size color photo, scanned signature along with other relevant documents.
- Now proceed with the fee payment as per the concerned department instructions and finally, submit the form.
- Take a printout of the filled form to be forwarded to the address: “Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) BHEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Keep in regular touch with us for more updates and information.