BSUSC Recruitment 2020: This article is very useful for those aspirants who are looking for a job in the teaching field because of the order made by the Education Department, Government of Bihar, Bihar State University Service Commission advertised for recruitment motive on a total of 4638 vacancies of Assistant Professor. The desired candidate can submit the online application till 02nd November 2020. Candidates must apply in early so as to avoid the last-minute rush on the website. To get a complete overview of recruitment and its elements, check the below-mentioned information carefully.
BSUSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar State University Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||4638|
|Last Date to Apply||November 02nd, 2020 by 05 AM|
BSUSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar State University Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Professor – 4638
Educational Qualifications: All aspirants are requested to go through the official notification of the Bihar State University Service Commission in order to follow the UGC norms. The candidate must be NET qualified.
Selection Procedure: The parameters for the candidate’s selection consist of Academic performance as well as an Interview.
Pay Scale: High-Level pay as per the norms of the University Grants Commission and Bihar Government.
Age criteria: The maximum age for online application is 55 years considered on 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.bsusc.bihar.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for BSUSC Recruitment 2020:
- At first, get complete details of recruitment and apply online if you are satisfied with the all terms and conditions.
- Disclose information about the candidates’ personal and academic curriculum such as educational qualification, age, address, etc. in the form.
- The third step of the application is to upload the credentials in a clear way.
- In the last step, submit the form and send the print of the form to the concerned address before the end date.
- The candidate should regularly check the website for more updates on recruitment.
NOTE: Due date for deposit of the hard copy of the form is 24th November 2020.