BVSEPV Recruitment 2021: The current job notification is all about the selection of candidates for the 225 vacancies of Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Helper in Bal Vikas Seva Exam Pustahar Vibhag. The desired candidates have the opportunity to apply for the posts in an online mode by 11th June 2021.
The complete details of the recruitment and its elements such as pay package, application procedure, selection way, etc., specified in the article below, please have a look upon it before proceeding for application.
BVSEPV Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bal Vikas Seva Exam Pustahar Vibhag|
|Posts Name||Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Helper|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||11/06/2021|
BVSEPV Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Anganwadi Worker – 92
- Mini Anganwadi Worker – 11
- Anganwadi Helper/Assistant – 122
Educational Qualifications: The contender must have a certificate in Class 05th/10th from the recognized body.
Age Criteria: The maximum age of aspirants can be 45 years but he/she should not be less than 21 years. The age will be taken on 01.01.2021.
Application Fee: Candidates are not bound to pay any amount.
Pay Scale: The remuneration has been fixed by the Bal Vikas Seva Exam Pustahar Vibhag. Selection Procedure: The decision of the employer regarding the selection of the candidates will be solely on the basis of the Merit List.
Important Details Regarding BVSEPV Recruitment 2021–
The online application process will be ended by 11th June 2021. The candidate will not get any chance after the due date as the link for the application submission will get automatically disabled.
The candidate must have a copy of the form for security purposes.
How To Apply Online For BVSEPV Recruitment 2021–
- Job contenders can apply online on the official website i.e. www.balvikasup.gov.in.
- Fill up the particulars with respect to the name, qualifications, experience, age, caste, e-mail, and mobile, etc., in the application form.
- Then the education mark sheet, caste proof, age certificate, and experience if any need to be uploaded.
- Update the scanned photo & signature on the portal of the department.
- Click on the submit after confirming that the filled details are correct.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The necessary details related to the recruitment have been made available by the organization on https://shasnadesh.up.in