Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: The following details are Calcutta High Court has released an official advertisement of employment on its website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. The candidates have to apply for the recruitment by filling the application form online on the specified website by 27/01/2021. The recruitment will be held for filling up 159 vacancies for DEO, System Analyst, System Manager posts.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Posts Name||DEO, System Analyst, System Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||27/01/2021|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The aspiring candidates who want to apply must have the specified skills and qualifications.
Age Criteria: The age criteria to be fulfilled by the candidates is:
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 18-40 Years
- System Analyst – 26-40 Years
- Senior Programmer – 31-45 Years
- System Manager – 31-45 Years
Application Fee: The fee is to be paid by the applicants as specified in the official notification.
Pay Scale: Salary as per the specified pay norms will be paid to the candidates according to the post they will be appointed for.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will get their selection done on the basis of performance in the process of selection.
Important Details Regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment–
Calcutta High Court will accept the applications for the recruitment between the specified period of 11/01/2021 till 27/01/2021. www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. The post-wise details of the vacancies are as follows:
- Data Entry Operator – 153
- System Analyst – 3
- Senior Programmer -1
- System Manager – 2
How To Apply Online For Calcutta High Court Recruitment–
- Go to the official website of the Calcutta High Court, make sure to fill the online form on the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
- Make sure that each and every detail you fill in the online application form matches with the candidate’s academic records.
- A recent passport size photo of the applicant is to be uploaded by the candidate along with the candidate’s signature.
- The applicants will also need to upload the scan copies of all the certificates of academic qualifications.
- Submit the online form before the end date for the submission.
- The candidates will not need to submit the application form at the office of the organization.
Important Links To Consider for Calcutta High Court
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Make sure not to forget to visit our portal for more updates.