CB Recruitment 2021: Cantonment Board Barrackpore has come up with the latest job article on its website for the hiring of candidates to fill up the posts of Medical Officer, Nursing Staff, and General Duty Attendant. Posts will be filled through walk-in-interview to be held by the Cantonment Board on 28th May 2021 sharp at 11:00 AM.
Check out the article hereunder thoroughly to get the complete details as such the pay scale, age norms, qualifications necessary, selection process, the fee of application, and more.
CB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Cantonment Board|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer, Nursing Staff, and General Duty Attendant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||28 May 2021|
CB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Officer – 04
- Nursing Staff – 02
- General Duty Attendant – 10
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed 10th/GNM or B.Sc in Nursing/MBBS from the accredited board, college, or institute. Registration is mandatory with the medical council of India.
Age Criteria: Please check out the official notification for age specifications as the complete details are mentioned in the official notification.
Application Fee: No charges are imposed by the Cantonment Board on applicants.
Pay Scale: Rupees 60000/- Post 01, Rupees 25000/- Post 02, and Rupees 10000/- Post 03 will be provided on the monthly basis.
Selection Procedure: The sole basis for the selection will be a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding CB Recruitment 2021–
The selection of medical and paramedical staff for Covid will be done for the period of six months or more based on the requirement.
Applicant must have work experience of two years for the post of Duty Medical Officer.
How To Apply For CB Recruitment 2021–
- All the candidates are appealed to appear for the interview at the specific address mentioned below.
- Fill up the complete bio-data on the application format mentioned on the website.
- Attach the self-attested copies of the documents with the application.
- And then reach to the following address with the original documents, their photocopies, and application form, “Office of Cantonment Board, Barrackpore, Kolkata – 700120″
- It becomes the responsibility of the candidate to be sure that the details are true. No application will be entertained if it contains the wrong details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To get the latest updates, please visit the website of the board regularly.