Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Central Bank of India invites applications through online mode to fill the 214 vacant posts for Specialist Officers. The form for these posts will be filled up to 30th December 2021. Candidates can check the full notification specifying the necessary details about the recruitment. Also, we have provided the important link for the official website of the Central bank, link to fill the online application form, etc. in the following article.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||30th December 2021|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a graduation/ Ph.D. degree/ CA/ ICWA/ICAI/B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA/ M.Sc. IT/ PG degree/PG Diploma in relevant field from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: For detailed information about age criteria please check the official notification.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 175/- plus GST
- For Others: Rs. 850/- plus GST
Pay Scale: Check the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of a written test and personal interview.
Important Details on the Recruitment–
- Specialist Officers in various disciplines – 214
Step by Step Process to Apply For Recruitment–
- Candidates are suggested to check the full notification issued by the Central bank of Indi.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only.
- The link to apply online is given below.
- Fill the registration form.
- In the form candidatte’s personal information like first name, last name, parents name, age, date of biirtth, permanent address,Mobile number, email-id, etc. will be filled.
- Then click on save and next and upload candidate’s scanned photo/signature.
- Now proceed to fill educational qualifiication, work experience and upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, proceed for the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates are required to note down their registration id and password with them.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates can have the hard copy of the filled form as their proof of applying online, it need not to send to the bank.