CR Recruitment 2021: Central Railway has published a job notification through which the Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell is persuading the eligible individuals to apply against 12 vacancies of Level 2 and Level 1. The process of online application will continue till 20th December 2021. To get important details about the recruitment like age criteria, application procedure, qualification required, and more, read the below-given article.
CR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Railway|
|Posts Name||Level 2, Level 1|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||20 December 2021|
CR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have in possession of minimum prescribed criteria i.e. 10th/12th/ITI/NAC from the accredited board or institute.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years but the maximum age limit for vacancies is 30 years (Level 2) and 33 years (Level 1). Age will be taken on 01.01.2022.
Application Fee: The application process includes a fixed charge according to the category of the applicant :
- Rs. 500/- for General/OBC.
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex/PWD/Women/Minorities/EBC.
Pay Scale: Attractive package as per central government rules.
Selection Procedure: The final selection decision will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Academic scores.
Important Details on the CR Recruitment–
The details of vacancies under Scouts and Guides Quota are as below :
- Level 2 – 02
- Level 1 – 10
Take out the printout of the application form which will be needed at the time of document verification.
The incompleted filled application will be rejected immediately.
Step by Step Process to Apply For CR Recruitment–
- An online application can be filled on www.rrccr.com.
- Go through important instructions and agree with the terms and conditions of recruitment.
- Enter the personal, academic, and other necessary information in the application form.
- In the next step, upload the signature and photograph of the candidate.
- Pay the fees through a payment gateway by debit/credit card or net banking.
- In end, preview the details, confirm them, and tab on submit button.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: For any issue regarding the application, contact us through helpline no 022-67453140 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org