CSBC Recruitment 2021: Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar Police has released a notice on the website for the employment of candidates for 2380 seats of Fireman. Indian citizens who are 12th passed can apply by March 25, 2021. Fill the form carefully as an application with an error in details will not be accepted.
You must check out the article below in which you will get the important details of recruitment as such scale of pay, age limit, due date, conditions of application, and others.
CSBC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Patna|
|Last Date To Apply||25/03/2021|
CSBC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Senior Secondary Class is the minimum required degree for Fireman posts. For details, check the official notification.
Age Criteria: The specifications related to age are mentioned below :
- GEN (Male & Female) – 18-25 years.
- BC/OBC (Male) – 18-27 years.
- BC/OBC (Female) – 18-28 years.
- SC/ST (Male & Female) – 18-30 years.
Application Fee: Check out fees details hereunder :
- SC/ST – INR 112/-
- All other candidates – INR 450/-
Pay Scale: Attractive salary will be paid under scale 03 i.e. Rs. 21700-69100/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Physical Test are the main parameters for selection. Physical Test will consist of Race, Shot put, and High Jump.
Important Details Regarding CSBC Recruitment 2021–
Anxious candidates who are seriously searching for govt jobs and holds a 12th mark sheet with good marks should apply on or before 25th March 2021 for the posts below :
- Fireman (Male) – 1487
- Fireman (Female) – 893
The duration of the exam will be for 02 hours consisting of 100 objective-type questions of 100 marks.
How To Apply Online For CSBC Recruitment 2021–
- Applicants must go through the process of online registration.
- It is compulsory to have a valid e-mail with a mobile to complete registration.
- Log in with the registration id and password received on the entered number.
- Fill up information carefully and upload the marks sheet with supporting certificates as are age & caste, experience, identity, etc.
- Make payment before the due date and in end, click on submit.
- The hard copy is not necessitated to be sent to any place but still, it can be retained for security reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidates falling under the reserved category are advised to look upon the prescribed details on the website state.bihar.gov.in.