We bring the latest notification given on the Delhi High Court recruitment page for 127 posts. The Delhi High Court has the requirements for the graduate contenders for the posts of Sr Personal Assistant and PA. The competitions are given the time from 06th March 2023 to 31st March 2023 for applying for the Delhi High Court vacancy. All the willing contenders should review their eligibility before applying for the Delhi High Court vacancy.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification Summary:
|Name of Authority||Delhi High Court|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant and SPA Posts|
|Number of Posts||127 Posts|
|Apply Online Begin Date||06th March 2023|
|Apply Online End Date||31st March 2023|
Complete Points: Delhi High Court Notification 2023
- Delhi High Court/PA/Personal Assistant- 67 Posts
- Delhi High Court/SPA/Sr Personal Assistant- 60 Posts
The contenders with the certificate of graduation degree from the sanctioned board/school/college are incited to submit the forms for the Delhi High Court jobs 2023.
The contenders have to pass the English Typing Test, English Shorthand Test, Descriptive paper, and Interview if they want to get the job at Delhi High Court.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 1000
- For SC/ST/PWD Category- Rupees 800
Apply for DU Lady Irwin College Notification 2023
The contenders should have their ages in the group of people from 18-32 years for applying for the jobs opened at Delhi High Court.
- Delhi High Court/PA/Personal Assistant Posts – Pay Level-07
- Delhi High Court/SPA/Sr Personal Assistant Posts – Pay Level-08
How to Apply For Delhi High Court Notification
- Navigate to the below-given links and apply for the positions you like to apply for.
- Enter the points/info in the Delhi High Court application form.
- Upload the demanded docs/certificates in the Delhi High Court form.
- Submit the form.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Important Links:
|Website Link||Find Here|
|Notification Pdf||Find Pdf Here|
|Apply Online Link|
FAQs About Notification of Delhi High Court
|Q. How many vacancies are given by the Delhi High Court?|
|A. There are 127 posts opened at Delhi High Court.|
|Q. What is the age bound for Delhi High Court jobs?|
|A. Contenders from 18-25 years are eligible for Delhi High Court jobs.|
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.