DEO Recruitment 2021: Online applications can be filled by the anxious and qualified personnel for the 37 vacant seats of Lecturer, Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Laboratory Assistant, Head Teacher, Computer Teacher, Librarian, and Chowkidar. The online process of application will continue till 24th June 2021, and after this, no form can be filled.
To get more information about DEO Recruitment 2021, visit the article mentioned below carefully.
DEO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||District Education Officer|
|Posts Name||Lecturer, Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Laboratory Assistant, Head Teacher, Computer Teacher, Librarian, Chowkidar, etc.|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Raipur|
|Last Date To Apply||June 24, 2021|
DEO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Lecturer – 14
- Teacher – 06
- Assistant Teacher – 05
- Head Teacher – 02
- Computer Teacher – 01
- Exercise Teacher – 01
- Librarian – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Assistant Grade – 01
- Bhrtya – 04
- Chowkidar – 01
Educational Qualifications: The level of academic degrees every candidate must hold will depend upon the post as below :
- Lecturer – Graduation with B.Ed.
- Assistant Teacher – 12th pass with D.Ed. or D.L.Ed.
- Head Teacher – Graduation with D.Ed. or D.L.Ed.
- Computer Teacher – Class 12th certificate or DP.Ed. or B.P.Ed along with the graduation.
- Librarian – Graduation with B.Lib.
- Accountant – 12th pass, DCA/PGDCA with 8000 Depression per hour.
- Assistant Grade – 12th passed from the accredited board.
- Bhrtya/Chowkidar – Middle class.
Age Criteria: The candidate should attain the least age of 21 years on 01/01/2021 but the maximum age can be 35 years. Five years of relaxation for the reserved candidates.
Application Fee: The application is totally exempted.
Pay Scale: The handsome salary will be allotted by the District Education Officer to its employees.
Selection Procedure: The criterion adopted by the District Education Officer consists of a Written Exam and Interview.
Important Details Regarding DEO Recruitment 2021–
The written exam will be organized in some specified places on 01st July 2021.
How To Apply Online For DEO Recruitment 2021–
- The online application can be made at https://deoraipur.com.
- Before application, the candidate must make sure that he/she is registered in the concerned employment exchange.
- The next step is to fill up the details asked in the application form about the age, caste, experience, qualifications, etc.,
- Upload the scanned photograph with the signature.
- In the end, recheck the details and click on final submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Future updates regarding recruitment will be published on the official website of DEO as soon as possible.