DGR Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Government Reforms and Public Grievances is going to hire candidates for filling 322 vacancies for Assistant Manager, Technical Assistant posts. The candidates who want to apply need to ensure to submit their applications by 15/12/2020 on www.dgrpg.punjab.gov.in.
The candidates with the required academic qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA can apply for the recruitment.
DGR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Directorate of Government Reforms and Public Grievances|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager, Technical Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2020|
DGR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
- Senior System Manager-02
- System Manager-19
- Assistant Manager (AM)-57
- Technical Assistant (TA)-244
Educational Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA pass out candidates can apply for the recruitment for the above posts.
Age Criteria: 18-37 years is the age limit specified by the organization and the candidates of only this age are allowed to apply for the recruitment. The cut-off date for the recruitment is 01/01/2020.
Application Fee: The Candidates need to pay the following amounts as the application fee:
- General Category Candidates: 1000 Rupees
- PwD Category Candidates: 500 Rupees
- SC/ BC Category: 250 Rupees
Pay Scale: All those recruited will get paid the following amount as specified below:
- Senior System Manager- Rupees 1,25,000/-per month
- System Manager- Rupees 85,000/-per month
- Assistant Manager (AM)- Rupees 55,000/-per month
- Technical Assistant (TA)- Rupees 35,000/-per month
Selection Procedure: The Written Exam and the Interview will be the basis for the recruitment of the candidates.
Important Details Regarding Recruitment-
The candidates will have to apply and submit their recruitment applications by 15/12/2020. We will keep notifying you about the recruitment updates in the future as well. Instructions must also be followed by each every candidate while applying for the recruitment.
How To Apply Online For DGR Recruitment-
- Directorate of Government Reforms and Public Grievances will accept the applications in online mode, so fill the online form on www.dgrpg.punjab.gov.in.
- Pay the online application fee and upload a passport size photo of the applicant.
- Scan copies of the academic certificates need to be uploaded as well.
- The photo, signature and other documents need to be uploaded by the candidates in accordance with the candidate’s signature.
- Submit the application form after final verification of the filled details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|