DOE Recruitment 2022: The Directorate of Education started a job drive for 245 openings of Government Primary School Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, & Lower Division Clerk.
Each and every candidate must look upon the details below for a successful job application.
DOE Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Directorate of Education|
|Posts Name||Government Primary School Teacher, TGT, PGT, & Lower Division Clerk|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||shown below|
DOE Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 12th with D.EI.Ed/D.Ed/B.EI.Ed OR Bachelors or Masters with B.Ed from the accredited college or institute.
Age Criteria: The maximum age of the candidate who is interested in recruitment in the Directorate of Education should not be more than 45 years (Post 01 & 03), 30 years (Post 02).
Pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates will get the consolidated salary of Rupees 25000/- per month for Post 02, Level 6 – Post 01, and Level 2 – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made by the DOE solely through a Written Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview.
Important Details on the DOE Recruitment–
Directorate of Education will consider an application by the following due dates :
- Government Primary School Teacher – 142 (apply by 17/12/2021).
- Trained Graduate Teacher (10) and Post Graduate Teacher (23) – 33 (apply by 14/12/2021).
- Lower Division Clerk – 70 (apply by 15/12/2021).
Step by Step Process to Apply For DOE Recruitment–
- Applicant must ensure to fulfill the application criteria given by the Directorate of Education on its official page.
- Fill up online details in the form and upload the latest photograph with signature and academic certificates.
- Also, upload caste evidence with age proof if necessary.
- Click on submit tab after careful review.
- If a candidate is applying for TGT/PGT, he/she must download the application form.
- Put up the mandatory fields marked * in the form.
- Join the self-attested copies of the documents providing details of age, caste, experience, academics.
- Paste the photograph on given space and send the application to the “Office of the District Education Officer, Room No. 13, 2nd Floor, Secretariat, Amli, Silvassa – 396230”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notification 03||Find Here|
Note: Application must be filed within the prescribed date declared by the DOE.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.