Directorate of Fisheries Recruitment 2021: The government of Meghalaya decides to engage candidates in the Directorate of Fisheries Shillong for 07 vacancies of Lab Attendant and Unskilled Work Assistant. The applications can be filled by the anxious candidates on or before 22nd March 2021.
You must read the paragraph below to get the details about the scale of pay, application procedure, income level, and more.
Directorate of Fisheries Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Directorate of Fisheries Shillong|
|Posts Name||Lab Attendant and Unskilled Work Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Shillong|
|Last Date To Apply||22-03-2021|
Directorate of Fisheries Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Driver – 02
- Unskilled Work Assistant – 01
- Lab Attendant – 01
- Peon – 02
- Chowkidar – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who are interested in the job application must have completed 08th/10th from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: On 01st January 2020, the candidate must be under 18-27 years. SC/ST candidates are granted five years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
Application Fee: GEN/OBC candidates have to pay fixed charges amounting to Rs. One Hundred while this amount is halved in case of SC/ST’s which is Rs. Fifty only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will earn a monthly income of Rupees 20600-48700/- Post 01, Rs. 19000-44800/- Post 02 and Rs. 17400-41000/- Post 03-05.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of a Written Test and a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Directorate of Fisheries Recruitment 2021–
The candidates are advised to look upon the notifications section on the website regularly. As the last date for form filling is 22nd March 2021, therefore, all applicants must apply before it to avoid chances of jam on the website.
How To Apply Online For Directorate of Fisheries Recruitment 2021–
- Visit the official website https://msam.nic.in and click on the ‘Online Application’ icon under the website.
- The first-time applicant needs to register themselves, if already registered then login with the e-mail & password.
- Add the necessary details in the application form and upload the mandatory certificates which include marks sheet, caste proof, age evidence.
- Also, upload a scanned photograph of passport size with the signature.
- Pay fees and click on submit after becoming sure that details are correct.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The application having the wrong details will be immediately rejected.