FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has a recruitment drive on the various empty posts of Principal Manager, Joint Director, Senior Manager, Deputy Director, and Manager on 38 vacancies. The due date for the online application is the 15th of May 2021. To get the recruitment-related elements such as the pay level, desired qualification, application procedures, etc., check out the para mentioned below.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Principal Manager, Joint Director, Senior Manager, Deputy Director, and Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||15th May 2021|
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Classification of Posts:
- Principal Manager – 01
- Joint Director – 12
- Senior Manager – 02
- Deputy Director – 17
- Manager – 06
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be Bachelor/Master/Diploma Holder i.e. B.E/B.Tech in the related subject with relevant work experience.
Age Criteria: Minimum and maximum age required for online applications are specified in the official notification.
Application Fee: GEN/OBC candidates will pay Rs. 1000/- while for the candidates belongs to SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD/EWS – Rs. 250/- only.
Pay Scale: As per the pay scale of FSSAI, the candidate will entitle to receive Rupees 78800-209200/- Post 02-03 and Rupees 67700-208700/- Post 04-05.
Selection Procedure: FSSAI decides to make the recruitment on the following criteria :
- Written Test (85%).
- Interview (15%).
Important Details Regarding FSSAI Recruitment 2021–
The candidates must take care of the following dates which are relevant from the application point of view :
- Beginning of online application – 16/04/2021.
- Closing date for online application – 15/05/2021.
- The download of admit cards will start from 05th of June 2021.
- FSSAI Exam will be conducted on 20/06/2021.
- Declaration of FSSAI result – 15/08/2021.
How To Apply Online For FSSAI Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to the Career Section on the official page of FSSAI i.e. fssai.gov.in.
- Click on Registration and log in with the application number and password received after registration.
- Disclose the personal and academic details in the application form like the mark sheet, age of applicant, experience, mobile, e-mail, caste, salary scale, etc.
- Upload the certificates of educational qualification, age proof, caste, experience proof, with the recent photograph in a specific format.
- In end, click on preview details, verity it, and tab on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Please check out the updates on the website till the completion of recruitment.