Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Police invites applications to fill up the vacant posts of Police Sub Inspector and Technical Operator. Official notification is released by Gujarat Police in this regard. A total of 333 seats will be filled through this recruitment process. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can submit their application online only by 20th October 2021. Detailed information about the minimum eligibility criteria, application procedure, fee charges to be paid, pay scale, the procedure for the selection, important links to apply online, official notification, etc. is given here in the article written below. Aspirants may check it before applying.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Gujarat Police|
|Posts Name||Police Sub Inspector and Technical Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||20-10-2021|
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university/institute is required for the candidates to be eligible for this recruitment.
Age Criteria: Applicant must complete the age of 35 years or less than 35 years for applying for this job vacancy.
Application Fee: Candidates of the General category are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee while reserved categories are exempted to pay the application fee.
Pay Scale: The pay scale (per month) to be offered to the selected candidates is as follows:
- Police Sub-Inspector: Rs. 38,090/-
- Technical Operator: Rs. 31,340/-
Selection Procedure: A Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test, and Physical Test will be organized for the candidates to appoint them on these advertised posts.
Important Details on the Gujarat Police Recruitment–
- Police Sub-Inspector (Wireless) – 62
- Police SUb-Inspector (Motor Transport) – 35
- Technical Operator – 236
Step by Step Process to Apply For Gujarat Police Recruitment–
- It is suggested to check the full notification carefully before applying online.
- Eligible candidates can fill the form using the OJAS portal whose link is given below and submit it finally before the last date i.e. 20-10-2021.
- Candidates are required to register themselves on the portal using their personal details, email, mobile number, etc.
- Registered candidates can log in and fill the form.
- In the form, candidates will be asked to fill in their educational qualifications and upload the necessary documents along with the photo and signature.
- Make the online payment of the fee and after the final submission of the form take the printout of the filled application and fee receipt and keep them safe with you.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates who failed to submit their application till 20-10-2021 will not be considered for the recruitment process.