Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021: Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat is going to recruit candidates to fill up its 05 vacancies of the designation of Clerk, Hindi Typist, Telephone Operator, and Telephone Attendant. The applications received by the Vidhan Sabha Secretariat until 15/04/2021 will be shortlisted for recruitment.
You must see the below-shown paragraph to get the details of age specifications, basic pay, application procedure, and more.
Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat|
|Posts Name||Clerk, Hindi Typist, Telephone Operator, and Telephone Attendant,|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chandigarh|
|Last Date To Apply||15 April 2021|
Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Telephone Operator – 01
- Telephone Attendant – 01
- Hindi Typist – 01
- Clerk – 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have academic background i.e. 10th/12th OR Bachelors from the authorized college or board. However, the applicant must have skills in Hindi/Punjabi typing.
Age Criteria: The minimum age prescribed for Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021 is 17 years while the applicant can be a maximum of 42 years. The reserved caste candidates will get the benefits of relaxation as per government norms.
Application Fee: Nothing has been mentioned by the Vidhan Sabha Secretariat in this regard.
Pay Scale: The monthly remuneration to the selected candidates will be as below :
- Rs. 25500/- Post 01-02.
- Rs. 19900/- Post 03-04.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based upon the performance of the candidate in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021–
The last date to send the application to the concerned address is 15th April 2021. The application should be complete and accurate in all aspects, otherwise, it will be terminated.
How To Apply Offline For Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021–
- The first and foremost step is to become sure that you meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Now download the application form and put up the details of name, address, mobile, e-mail, experience, etc.
- Join the self-attested copies of the documents giving clues of information claimed by the applicant in the form which are age, caste, experience, skills, etc.
- Also, paste the recent photograph within fixed format on the application form and draw a cross signature.
- Finally, send the form after confirming of details to “Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat, Chandigarh”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Chandigarh will not be responsible for any delay related to the post.