IGCAR (Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research) is a nuclear research center that is the 02nd largest establishment in the Department of Atomic Energy. It came into force in 1971.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is back again with the employment news against the 337 openings in the organization premises. To check the details about the post’s name, age, salary, education qualification, selection method, due date, etc., look upon the paragraph hereunder.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Posts Name||Stipendiary Trainee, Work Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Security Guard, Canteen Assistant, Technician Scientific Officer, and Technical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||14 May 2021|
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
|Stipendiary Trainee||B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering|
|Technician B (Crane Operator)||Class 10th in Science and Maths|
|Stenographer Grade 3||10th with English typing 80 wpm and Hindi 30 wpm|
|Upper Division Clerk||Graduated with 30 wpm in English|
|Driver||10th with Licence, Motor Mechanism Knowledge and 03 years experience|
|Security Guard||10th Standard|
|Work Assistant||Class 10th|
|Canteen Attendant||10th Pass out|
|Scientific Officer||Ph.D./Ph.D with 04 years experience|
|Technical Officer||B.E./B.Tech with 09 years experience OR M.Sc/BE/B.Tech/B.Sc|
Age Criteria: The age specifications against the above-mentioned posts are the following :
- Stipendiary Trainee – 18 to 24 years.
- Canteen Attendant/Technician – 18 to 25 years.
- Technical Officer C – 18 to 35 years.
- Other Officer – 18 to 40 years.
- UDC, Driver, Steno – 18 to 27 years.
Application Fee: The details are prescribed in the list below :
- Officer – INR 300/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I – INR 200/-
- Others Posts – INR 100/-
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the attractive package in lieu of the work done by him/her.
Selection Procedure: The following factors will define whether the applicant is competent for the post or not :
- Written Exam.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Advance Test/Skill Test/Physical Test.
Important Details Regarding IGCAR Recruitment 2021–
Some of the key dates related to the recruitment are mentioned below :
- Beginning of online application – 15th April 2021 (10:00 AM).
- Due date of application – 14th May 2021.
- Interview for Engineering Disciplines – 22nd & 23rd June 2021.
How To Apply Online For IGCAR Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must log on to the website first www.igcar.gov.in.
- Enter the complete bio-data in an accurate way.
- Upload the necessary testimonials along with the digital signature and photograph.
- Deposit the fees and click on the submit after agreed with the recruitment terms and conditions.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: In case of any error is disclosed in the application form at the time of verification then the application can be canceled.