Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department Delhi is looking for young talented eligible candidates for engagement on the vacant posts of Tax Assistant, Stenographer, and MTS for which the applications will be accepted offline only. Interested candidates can submit their offline applications to the Delhi Income Tax Department by 15th November 2021. Candidates seeking to work in this department may check a brief notification given below. Here we have provided detailed information about the minimum eligibility criteria, application procedure, fee details, scale of pay, and important things to keep in mind while applying for these posts.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Income Tax Department, Delhi Region|
|Posts Name||Tax Assistant, Stenographer, and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||15th November 2021|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 10th/12th pass/ Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognized board/ university or institute.
Age Criteria: Aspirants completing the minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age of 27 years are eligible to apply.
Application Fee: There are NO fee charges for the recruitment procedure.
Pay Scale: Following is the scale of pay that will be offered to the selected candidates.
- Post 1: Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900/-
- Post 2 & 3: Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100/-
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will consist of Proficiency Test and Interview.
Important Details on the Income Tax Department Recruitment–
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 05
- Stenographer Grade-II – 05
- Tax Assistant – 11
Step by Step Process to Apply For Income Tax Department Recruitment–
- Aspirants must visit the official website of the Delhi Income Tax Department i.e. www.incometaxdelhi.org and check the full official notification.
- Note eligibility criteria and important instructions to apply.
- Eligible candidates wishing to apply can download the hard copy of the application in the desired format attached with the notification.
- Candidates are required to fill each and every column of the form and all the information must match as per the certificates.
- Affix a recent passport-size color photo in the space given on the form.
- Put your signature and attach the hard copy of all the documents.
- Finally, post/forward this filled application to the address given below.
- Postal Address: “Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (HQ)(Personnel)(NG), 3rd Floor, Room No. 378A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: The last date for submitting the offline application for remote /flung areas is 30-11-2021.