Indian Coast Guard Recruitment: Indian Coast Guard has advertised a job recruitment notification for this year. The department wants to hire skilled and experienced individuals to fill up 02 posts of Motor Transport Driver, Multi Tasking Staff. The applications will be accepted offline on or before the last date i.e. 30 July 2020. If you are interested in an ICG job and have experience and qualifications for the same and want to apply for the same then check the full advertisement and know the various details regarding this recruitment.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||
Indian Coast Guard
|Name of the Job||Motor Transport Driver, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||30 July 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Motor Transport Driver – 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 01
Last Date to Apply: Candidates need to apply offline on or before 30 July 2020 to secure their job.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking this job should have done 10th from any recognized institution or organization.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam and trade test.
- Motor Transport Driver – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.1900
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs.18000 – Rs.56900 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.1900
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid for this recruitment as notification updated by the Indian Coast Guard.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be less than 27 years and more than 18 years of age to be eligible for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff & Motor Transport Driver. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: https://www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Offline-
- Go to the official site https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and fill the application form after knowing the eligibility criteria.
- Fill all the details like name, address, age, qualifications, experiences hold, etc. completely and correctly.
- Attach your photograph and signature in the format as demanded by ICG.
- Send all the documents to The Commander, Coast Guard Region(NW), Post Box No – 09, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010
NOTE: Candidates who want to know more about this recruitment regarding the dates of the interview and much more, visit the above mentioned official site.