Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Unmarried male candidates are welcome by the Indian Navy for the recruitment of sailors on the empty posts of Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit, and Matric Recruit. Apply through a proper channel after reading the details below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||Senior Secondary Recruit, Matric Recruit, and Direct Entry Petty Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||07th March 2021|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Post Name: The name of the posts under Sports Quota Entry 01/2021 Batch are :
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruit
- Matric Recruit
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold the passing degree of 10th/12th Class issued by the recognized board. In addition, level of sports achievements will be necessary as follows :
- Team Level – Participation at National/International/State Level and in Individual Event – Holding 06th position in Nationals (Seniors) OR third position in National (Juniors)/Inter-State Meets.
- Must have participation at state/National/International Level or representing the university in Inter-University tournament,
Age Criteria: The required age level specified by the Indian Navy is 18-21 years (Post 02) and 18-22 years (Post 01 & 03).
Pay Scale: At the time of training, the aspirant will get Rupees 14600/- per month. After successful completion of training, salary will be paid according to Defence Pay Matrix Level 03 i.e. Rs. 21700-43100/-
- In addition, MSP @5200/- per month with DA will be paid.
Selection Procedure: The candidates should be performing well in the Trials. Those who had an outstanding performance in trials will undergo a medical examination at INS, Hamla, Mumbai.
Important Details Regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2021–
In some specified areas application date is extended to 14th of March for North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands.
How To Apply Offline For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021–
- On the website mentioned above, read the application guidelines and download the application form.
- Fill in the information in a proper way and paste the latest photograph on the form (should not be stapled).
- One additional photo with name and signature needs to send with the blue background.
- The address for sending of application with the attached documents is “The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhawan, Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy), New Delhi 110021”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Candidates facing difficulty may contact on the telephone – 011-26887485.