InStem Recruitment 2021: Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine, a research institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India is recruiting candidates against the 06 vacant positions of Section Officer and Management Trainee. The candidates can fill applications in online mode latest by February 15, 2021.
You must check the para below in which we have provided the complete details of selection, age level, the application process, and more.
InStem Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine|
|Posts Name||Section Officer, Management Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bangalore|
|Last Date To Apply||15/02/2021|
InStem Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Section Officer – 03
- Management Assistant – 03
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have done Graduation/Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Mgt./Materials Management/Personnel Management with experience in Accounting Finance/Admin/Purchase/Establishment/Hospitality for 07 years in case of Section Officer and 05 years in case of Management Assistant.
- It is essential to have Tally ERP knowledge.
- Out of total experience, 04 years at supervisory level (post 01) and 03 years at supervisory level (post 02).
Age Criteria: Candidates must be under 35 years (Post 01) and 45 years (Post 02).
Application Fee: Only General and Other Backward Caste has to pay Rupees Two Hundred towards application charges.
Pay Scale: Post 01 – Level 08 and Post 02 – Level 07 of the Pay Matrix 07th CPC.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will be done through Written Test (Tier I) and Interview (Tier-II).
Important Details Regarding InStem Recruitment 2021–
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine will not accept any application after 15th February 2021. Therefore, submit the application in an online mode before the due date to avoid the situation of the rush on the website.
How To Apply Online For InStem Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates can apply in an online mode on the portal @instem.res.in after getting complete instructions.
- Add the details in the application form as per the academic certificates.
- Upload the documents of the specific size in clear vision.
- Also, attach the scanned photograph with the digital signature.
- Check out the information filled in the form and in end, click on the final submit.
- The probation period of recruitment is just two years.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The number of vacancies is subject to change (increase/decrease) as per the orders of the organization.