IRFCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFCL) invites young professions for engagement on the following vacant posts for Assistant and Hindi Translator. Willing candidates may submit their applications through offline mode only up to 28th January 2022. Application format is given with the notification issued by IRFCL on its official website www.irfc.nic.in. More details/ information about eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, pay scale, fee for application, important instructions to apply, etc. are given in the following paragraph.
|Department Name||Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant and Hindi Translator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||28th January 2022|
IRFCL Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, certificate course in translation is the necessary qualification to be eligible for this job vacancy..
Age Criteria: The upper age limit is 35 years.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay for this job vacancy is:
- Rs. 21,000/- to Rs. 74,000/-
Selection Procedure: Following criteria will be followed for selection of suitable candidates on these posts:
- written exam
- document verification
Important Details on the IRFCL Recruitment–
- Assistant – 03
- Hindi Translator – 01
Step by Step Process to Apply For IRFCL Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.irfc.nic.in.
- Read the full advertisement.
- Take a hard copy of the application in the same format as provided by IRFCL.
- Fill this form as per the documents/ certificates.
- Attach photocopies of all certificates with the application form as per the instructions.
- Paste a self-attested color photo in the space given on the application.
- Finally, send/forward all this to the following address: “Joint General Manager (HR & Admin), 3rd Floor, Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited, The Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave: 50-B, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021″ by post/ speed post.
- Make sure that the form reaches IRFC by 28-01-2022.
- Email/ phone numbers filled in the form must be valid and active during the recruitment period as they will be used for further communication.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The last date for receipt of the application is 01-02-2022 for candidates from north-East, Jammu and Kashmir, Andaman and Nicobar Island, or Lakshadweep.