ISP Recruitment 2020: India Security Press is asking candidates to apply for recruitment for 42 vacancies for the posts of Supervisor, Welfare Officer, Junior Draftsman. The online applications for the recruitment can be submitted on the website www.ispnasik.spmcil.com. The last date for the submission of online applications for the recruitment is provided in the official job notification i.e 21/12/2020.
ISP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Security Press|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor, Welfare Officer, Junior Draftsman|
|Number of Vacancies||42|
|Last Date to Apply||21/12/2020|
ISP Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of The Company: India Security Press
- Welfare Officer – 1
- Supervisor (Technical Operations) – 8
- Supervisor (Technical Control) – 7
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Studio) – 2
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Mech & AC Plant Maintenance – 9
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Electrical) – 8
- Supervisor (Technical Operations) for Track & Trace System and e-chip for passport – 2
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Electronics) – 2
- Supervisor (Civil) – 2
- Junior Draftsman – 1
Educational Qualifications: ITI/ Degree or Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Engineering/ B.E pass candidates can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Online Exam will be conducted in order to select suitable candidates to be recruited for the above vacancies.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get paid salary as per the specified rules and norms. The salary will be:
- Post 1: Rupees 29,000-1,10,000/-per month
- Post 2-9: Rupees 26,000-1,00,000/-per month
- Post 10: Rupees 8,350-20,470/-per month
Application Fees: The applicants who belong to General and OBC Category need to pay Rupees 600 as the application fee. The candidates of SC/ ST Category need to pay Rupees 100 as application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates need to check the age limit specified by the organization and provided below:
- Post 1-9: 18-30 years
- Post 10: 18-28 years
The candidates need to be of the above specified age limit on the last date for the submission of the applications i.e 21/12/2020.
Official Website: www.ispnasik.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to follow while applying for ISP Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of the India Security Press i.e www.ispnasik.spmcil.com.
- Fill the form with the asked details and upload a passport size photo of the applicant.
- Submit the application form.
NOTE: All the applications need to be submitted by the candidates by the said date of 21/12/2020.