JKPSC Recruitment 2022: If you are someone looking for a job and that too in the government sector then this post has come up with great news for you as Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has notified that it is going to recruit candidates for 708 Medical Officers vacancies. The Commission has specified that applications for recruitment can be sent and submitted by the aspiring candidates on the web portal www.jkpsc.nic.in. Submission of the applications started on 20/12/2021 and will close on 19/01/2022.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Medical Officers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Last Date To Apply||19/01/2022|
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: MBBS or equivalent medical qualification must be possessed by the applicants.
Age Criteria: The age criteria states the following upper age limit for different categories:
- OM Category/ Service/ Government: 40 years
- PHC Category: 42 years
- RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC-IB/ OSC/ EWS/ PSP Category: 43 years
Application Fee: The fee applicable is:
- General Category: Rupees 1000
- Reserved Category: 500 Rupees
- PHC Candidates: Nil
Pay Scale: As per the specified norms of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Selection Procedure: On a Merit basis.
Important Details on the JKPSC Recruitment–
The applications will be entertained only between the period starting from 20/12/2021 to 19/01/2021. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to accept the applications for the following vacancies:
- Medical Officers-708
Step Wise Process to Apply For JKPSC Recruitment–
- Go to www.jkpsc.nic.in, in order to submit your application for the vacancies offered by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- The application form link is given in the recruitment corner of the website through which the applicant will provide all the details and submit their applications.
- The photo, signature, scan copies of the academic and other required certificates are to be uploaded but in the format and size specified only.
- 19/01/2022 is the date after which the applications will not be accepted so submit the form before that.
JKPSC Recruitment Important Links
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The candidates can edit certain specified fields of the application form from 22/01/2022 to 24/01/2022.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.